The first snowfall came early yesterday morning and Madison could.not.stop.smiling. She's never seen ANY snow before, so this was special for all of us to see. As of right now, it's snowing again. Big, fat snowflakes. I'm hoping it stops tonight so we can take her Trick-or-Treating.
I didn't think it was possible, since I'm not a dog person, but I really miss our dog. Compared to my parents' dog, Rocco, who is a bulldog, having a small and fluffy dog is so much better. She's so sweet and gentle.
I'm hoping November goes fast. I can't wait for Eddy to get here to see how different it is here. He really hasn't traveled much his whole life, except for the trips to Mexico when he was a kid. I think he'll really enjoy it here. It's beautiful.
Oh, yeah. My laptop has been 'dead' for a couple of weeks now. My dad brought it back to life just an hour ago and I am SO THANKFUL AND HAPPY! My iPhone also had to be restored yesterday, and I lost all of my music and pictures. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment